Impala Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Richard and I am the owner and administrator of ImpalaForums.com. I was lucky enough to acquire this very choice domain for Chevy Impala forums. Upon doing a couple of searches for Chevy Impala forums that cover the whole spectrum of Chevy Impalas I came up empty handed. No large communities dedicated to the Chevy Impala from 1958-Present! I was shocked! So I took it upon myself to fill the void, which is why I created ImpalaForums.com!

Being only a few days old, this forum is brand spanking new. I invite everyone, Impala owners or not, to join our new community and help us grow to be come the most extensive and definitive Chevy Impala community and resource!

Richard

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi

I can't quite figure out how to use this board? How do I start a topic? I'm trying to start a topic in the 1st generation Impala 1958-1960 Thread but for some reason, I can't.

My father has a 1960 Chevy Impala and has some questions.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Glad that someone took time to start one. I own a 77 Impala. I am the third owner and the car only has 66,3?? total miles on it. I am slowly customizing it. My wife and I love to take it on trips because of how much room the car has. We all ride very comfortably even with 5 people it. I have been trying to find a forum like this for several years now. Thank for your hard work. Look forward to help others whom own and love these old great classics. I am also glad that this covers the intire line of the Impala's, I have not found any other site dedicated like this one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
New 2 Impala Forums

Glad to find another impala forum! Hopefully I can find topics that I cannot find on other Impala forums.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like the forum, now we just need to have people use it!! How can i become a moderator?

·
Registered
4 Posts
How Do I start a Post???

Sorry guys but I am not able to find the tab that opens a new post.....How do I start a new discussion??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello my name is Art. i have a 1965 chevy impala conv. i'm from a lowrider car club in so.calif. i am in the process of fixing the car up and i need a little help. i am in Corona Ca. :smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
62 Impala

HI, Art Im looking to buy a 62. asking for ifo. on how to give a value to a 62 SS 409. Im down the street from you in Norco.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys just want a little info if anyone has it

my 2004 impala shuts off at 3500rpm 110mph is there a way to get the full gusto out of it.can i code it or something or does it need a chip.i really have no idea can someone help me.thks in advance gary196625::smile:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm glad I found this forum now as I'm disliking the other one more and more as time passes. At least the main arguement here seems to be between different gen Impalas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to forum

Hi to everyone at Chevy Impella SS Forum from Two Thumbs up hope to get to no everyone and get use to the forum. Thanks:smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts