Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there my name is Bruce and im the proud owner of a black Chevy Impala named Isabella or "Bella" as shes more commonly known as here. i have the pics of her on my myspace under Isabella Impala also i like to take pics of other Impalas i see around the link to myspace is http://www.myspace.com/the_disco_kid im also a proud member of The NorthEastern Chapter of the Malibu Cruisers and a member of unitedmalibus.com i hope to make sum friends here peace out for now

-Bruce

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
If you are refering to me, how was I anti-social?

·
Registered
24 Posts
is everyone this anti social?
Hey Bruce! I'm Michelle and I drive an 07 Impala. I'm one of the officers in my car club I am with called GM Eternal. This is my 2nd worldwide car forum I am signed up on that has a TON of members on it. It seems the ones with a lot of members from all over are not what I would consider anti social. It just seems there is so much to read on these boards... it's kinda hard to keep up especialy if you don't visit here a handful of times a day. Lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i meant no offense guys its just that i belong to a malibu forum too thats huge and everyone makes it a point to say hello to the new ppl and yea i mean again i meant no offense

·
Registered
483 Posts
i meant no offense guys its just that i belong to a malibu forum too thats huge and everyone makes it a point to say hello to the new ppl and yea i mean again i meant no offense
I belong to another forum and they are as strong as your Malibu group from the way you describe it. I joined this forum as a "return to earth" break from that other forum. Its slower here but Richard is a great admin and the Garage feature is unique to any other Impala forum that I lurk on. Please post some pic of your Impala in the garage. What year is yours? I didnt see any description of it other than the name.

I detest Myspace and those "look at me" sites. I obviously dont belong to my space and cant log in to see pics of you car. So if you are so inclined post some pics and Welcome aboard.
:worthless_thread:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I belong to another forum and they are as strong as your Malibu group from the way you describe it. I joined this forum as a "return to earth" break from that other forum. Its slower here but Richard is a great admin and the Garage feature is unique to any other Impala forum that I lurk on. Please post some pic of your Impala in the garage. What year is yours? I didnt see any description of it other than the name.

I detest Myspace and those "look at me" sites. I obviously dont belong to my space and cant log in to see pics of you car. So if you are so inclined post some pics and Welcome aboard.
:worthless_thread:
im gettin around to that i cant seem to get my sig to work and my Pala is an 03

1 - 9 of 9 Posts