Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was recently taking apart my dash and when I removed the cover to the fuse panel on the passenger side, I noticed a small amount of water in one of the mount sections on the inner side of the fuse panel cover.

It's not a lot of water to freak out about, but any water near electrical components is enough water to question about why it's there. :yikes: :cool:

I notice the accumulation of water after rain or after washing my car. In both instances, the passenger side window is always rolled up, so it is not a matter of water entering through the window and getting into the fuse panel cover's hole.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Has this happened to anyone else in the past?

I posted the following thread that questions why air keeps coming out of my HVAC air vents, even when the control module is completely off. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I wanted to be as specific as possible. :eek:k3:

http://www.impalaforums.com/chevy-impala-7th-gen-discussion/246246-hvac-intake.html

If you need to know anything else, please tell me. Thank you all for taking the time to read this thread and possibly respond to it. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Maybe the oh-so-faulty drain in the passenger side above the cabin air filter?

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
^^I'm not sure if it goes there, but I know it goes into the floorboard. Anyway, just a thought. Rinse your car, pop your hood and access the drain area. Check for moisture. There's a DIY guide to check it out and replace, but I don't have it. Sorry!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts