Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and if you guys have not seen it i recommend it. BUT if you have seen it has anyone else noticed that they use TWO B-Body Impalas in that movie? I thought it was pretty awesome!!!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Sadly I have seen it......the use of the Caprice dressed as impala (if you look at the interior you will see what I mean) it was sad to see what happened to them.

Also watch "All about the benjamins" features a nice impala.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly I have seen it......the use of the Caprice dressed as impala (if you look at the interior you will see what I mean) it was sad to see what happened to them.

Also watch "All about the benjamins" features a nice impala.
i know i was pretty disappointed to see them both get destroyed! I guess i did not look at the interior close enough to realize that it was just dressed as an Impala. I cant say that I have seen that one, I guess I will have to watch it then!

·
Registered
657 Posts
all about the benjamins is a funny one. i have seen it so many times, that now i only watch the scene where mike epps is in the convenience store with the old ladies...:biggrin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love the movie crank imo its in my top 5 favs, cant wait for crank 2. Anyone seen the movie waist deep? I know there are b-bodys in it.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the movie crank imo its in my top 5 favs, cant wait for crank 2. Anyone seen the movie waist deep? I know there are b-bodys in it.
i own waist deep i will have to re watch it and check it out. ya i am pretty excited for crank 2 as well!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
all about the benjamins is a funny one. i have seen it so many times, that now i only watch the scene where mike epps is in the convenience store with the old ladies...:biggrin:
my fav part is when mike epps hopps down to the lower boat from the upper boat in the warehouse :biggrin:

and i think that impala in it is pretty clean , but notice when he bust a u-turn its peg leggin it around the turn

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
what u mean pegg leggin not burnin out???

yeah all about the benjamins is a fav along w/ crank i wish i could make a movie all i would have in it would be impalas caprices and some oldschool oldsmobiles sounds like a grammy nominee!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts