Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone through some changes in the family and such, and I no longer have the 2010 Impala . I now have my third Bubble Chevy, a 1994 Caprice SS . It has an aftermarket exhaust, but I still would like a pair of headers to make her breath better . Thanks ! I am in Florida BTW .
:beer:

-Nick

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
If you want boltin then stansheaders.com is where I would look.
There are cheaper options if you can get the exhaust hookup fabricated.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ill check them out now, would any chevy 350 block headers fit ? I am not against used ones either .

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
The engine is easy to find headers for the CHASSIS is another story. I don't know why people fixate on the engine side so much, basically anything for a gen 1 SBC will bolt up, might not line up great do to the exhaust port shape but will bolt up and be usable. The headers need to fit in the CAR too though, AC, ABS extra frame bracing vs. earlier models all play a part in that.

The Stan's have stock style ball connectors making boltin easier, no trip to an exhaust shop, easy to deal with when you are dropping the exhaust for other things like tranny work or whatever. If you have a cheap exhaust hookup there is a header from an early Camaro that can be made to work with some risk of breaking or burning the AC lines and needing custom exhaust hookup. If you exhaust guy is expensive or you break the AC line it just cost you as much or more than the Stan's though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think I posted this in the wrong section, I'm going to continue in a different thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts