Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like these tips that look pretty good on dual exhaust Impala's are no longer being carried by Walmart,at least not the one I got my pair from. Just an FYI to anyone looking for them.

·
Super Moderator
12,438 Posts
Yeah, me too - i still have my original set installed and they still look great - even after a few winters... I did also buy the bigger set but still haven't installed them. I know that people were having issues with the bigger ones becoming loose easily, so I just haven't messed with it yet. Maybe when spring comes around - or I'll just hang on to them until my original set starts looking bad.

For the price of those things, there are a fantastic value!

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine are holding up well too.I just happened down that aisle today and noticed they weren't under the steering wheel covers like they use to be and started looking for them.I couldn't find any so I asked someone and they looked to with no luck.We did find a couple of them on clearance but they were not the ones we have.I know if Walmart doesn't sell a billion items of a product they stop carrying it.lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.