Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the State of California but temporarily stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas, can I get a vehicle smoke certificate from another state in order from me to renew my California vehicle registration?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.