Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do not vape oil of any type (whether for CBD, vitamin E, or whatever). Legitimate vaping fluid does not include oil and is relatively safe. Vaporizing any oil and pulling into your lungs is not a good idea. This is the cause of many lung trauma injuries across the US right now. Look up lung injuries on the CDC website. Usually from poorly produced black market vaping fluid with THC in it where an oil base ends up in the solution. But any oil solution is bad news for vaping.

CBD oil via other means (usually ingestion) has a few potential uses per research. At a minimum, research shows CBC oil to be safe to ingest, even if the evidence for particular uses may or may not be available. CBD oil containing the psycho active chemical in marijuana (THC) is another matter. Because THC is illegal at the federal level, research on this is pretty slim. As with any drug, any potential negative side effects have to be balanced against the benefits. Especially for people who have symptoms and issues that no other prescriptions or treatments are working for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I want to try CBD oil. It's nice? Someone have experience?
My friend, given the fact that you never smoked, for starters you should not try pure CBD. I would advise you to try vape with the content of CBD oil. I used to do just that before. I bought cartridges at https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-juices/ and smoked them all day. In fact, I'm sure that after that you will get a lot of pleasure, and if the dose of CBD is large, then you will generally see hallucinations. Now I really want to smoke my vape, but I'm at work (

·
Registered
24 Posts
Vaping oil is trash, stick to actual oil drops. My dad has PTSD and when ever he wakes up screaming and killing what ever it was that spooked him he would take some drops than calmly sit and fall back asleep. It's much better the meds they tried pumping him with. In all honesty if you never smoked dont start now. Do the math on how much it will cost daily, weekly, monthly and yearly and you'll think a little more about it lol. I smoked weed since I was 13 years old I stopped cigarettes around 18-19 I stopped smoking once they raised the price of a pack of cigs from $6.50 to $13 here in NY than weed just wasn't getting me high anymore so before I started chasing stronger shit I just gave up. I was literally spending 300 a week on weed alone!!! I've been 15 years free and financially stable lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just received the CBD oil I ordered last week which contains 0.3% THC. Everything included it was $72.20 for 450/mg. I personally use USDA Certified Organic Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil | Jupiter USDA organic CBD oil for my pain issues. It definitely seems to take the edge off the pain, more so than the painkillers sometimes.

No other effects as far as I can tell, I've never had a high like the herbal version. It also helps with my insomnia, but not as much as the pills I've been prescribed. But still, sleep pills have side effects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts