Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is litterally flawless. It only has 67,000 miles on the original 305 V8 with not mechanical problems. Interior is flawless besides the headliner coming unglued. What would you guys give? I was thinking I could sell it for around 3,500 or 4,000.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kelly Blue Book says it is worth ( Private Party ) thats you
$1,300.00 to $1400.00 If the head Liner is down subtract
$200.00 .

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Assuming no options, and given the extremely low mileage, Kelly says it's worth about $1350 where I live. If you loaded it up with every available option, it's worth about $1950

You're never gonna get $3500; sorry.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a hard car to put a value on. To the right group of buyers it could very well do 3500 or 4000.

My gut tells me it is worth 2500 and that is to someone looking for one, but I am not in the market for a car such as this. This is a relatively popular car among rich athletes, one that they can throw another 20k into and make it awesome, so you might find someone looking specifically for a great project car. Sounds like you have one.

Your best bet is to put it on eBay and let it sit there at least a week. Don't get discouraged if the price is not moving fast, the last few hours is when most of the bidding happens. But you need it there at least a week for the exposure.

Good luck and hope you get what you want out of it. Who knows, it might go for 6 grand if you get a bidding war going.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Guys, this thread is over 6 years old - closing it up.

Reactions: RYD SLO
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.