Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Can someone send to me or tell me where I can find a detailed under dash vacuum line diagram for a 65 Impala SS with AC? I Found some info in the assembly manual on page 234 but it is not clear as to what hoses go where. Any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ed

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, Can someone send to me or tell me where I can find a detailed under dash vacuum line diagram for a 65 Impala SS with AC? I Found some info in the assembly manual on page 234 but it is not clear as to what hoses go where. Any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ed
Did a bunch of research and I laid out the entire diagram. I got it. Good to go!

· Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the schematic. I'm at the point where I just started looking into this, so I really appreciate your legwork. I'm installing an LS3/4L75E, Hydroboost, and updating the STV to a Cycle Clutch system. So all I have to operate with vacuum is the Fresh/Inside air actuator. This leaves only the vacuum accumulator and it can connect directly to the heater control vac switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts