Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I've been trying to chase down the problem and my car's been having with all of its hesitation stuttering and my fuel economy dropping super low so after replacing my mass airflow sensor I went ahead and got a throttle body map sensor all that and I got the car to where it's finally running okay and there's no engine light or codes popping up right now. Now my idol has been surging or hunting idle the last week between 500 to 1000 whenever I'm sitting in park idling or when I come to a stop light I thought it maybe the PCV cuz that's kind of where it sounded like it was leaking from I've sprayed brake cleaner all back there and starting fluid trying to find this leak but when I block off the port going into the intake from the PCV valve it idles just fine so I'm blocked off the half of the PCV valve going into the intake but it's still continuing to hunt idol today upon looking my very tall friend leaned on my motor pushing it back and the idle straightened out it was then that we noticed that the front motor mount passenger side is trash so I'm trying to find out if anybody has ever had a problem with the front motor mount going out and possibly causing the secondary air in the back of the motor to get a vacuum leak or if that's even possible I feel like the only place that it could be leaking now is the hose going into the secondary air but it's only doing it when the motor pulls more forward sorry this thing is so long guys I'm just very tired of my car not running the way it's supposed to and I'm trying to figure it out and get this thing fixed I don't know if anybody else has had any problems when they're motor mount went out like that or not but thanks for listening guys and I hope I can get some help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts