Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Numerous health studies have shown that Uv-C Disinfecting Lamp For Kill Such As Salmonella Staph Bacteria Viruses Fungus, Uvc With Ozone Light disinfection effectively inactivates viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi by breaking down their DNA or RNA. UV Disinfection Lamp 30W Ozone Hanging Germicidal Lamp Uvc With Ozone Light also is helpful in the prevention of secondary allergies related to airborne allergens.Superb quality double quartz tube UV disinfection lamp.The antibacterial rate reaches to 99%, no irritating odor after disinfection.Remove and kill bacteria, viruses, molds and allergens to effectively improve your living environment.The UV light is easy to store, safe and more convenient to use.Making sure that no one, plants or animals are in the room, leave the illuminated area before use.It can be used anywhere to make your ambient air cleaning and comfortable.The UV sterilization light from our UVCMART Germicidal Lamp is a broadband of UVC light rather than a single, narrow band. It produces UVC light in the range of 185nm wich produces Ozone as well as 254 nm, the optimal wavelength to target and deactivate the DNA of viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
163183

Ultraviolet sterilization is to destroy the molecular structure of DNA (DNA) or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in the cells of microorganisms by using the appropriate wavelength of ultraviolet rays to achieve growth and / or regenerative cell death. effect. Ultraviolet disinfection technology is based on modern anti-epidemiology, medicine and photodynamics. It uses specially designed high-efficiency, high-intensity and long-life UVC band ultraviolet light to irradiate flowing water, which will bring various bacteria, viruses, parasites, algae and Other pathogens are killed directly.Ultraviolet radiation can burn skin skin and eyes. Avoid extended exposure to lamp and do not look directly at light when turned on.Important Health Notes About Our UVC Germicidal Lamps,Any living organism such as humans, animals, or plants should be removed from the room being sanitized.
After room has been sanitized, wait 60 minutes before entering and using the room other than for the purpose of opening windows and doors to aerate the room. to let the ozone (O3) decompose completely.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top