Impala Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i saw this thread and got excited, only to realize it was old....

just realized my pay check was without insurance premiums this time....think i'm ordering the autocall from overkill this weekend. pretty excited!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I thought i was getting that capability with the runner you get from overkill! What are the pros of the overkill unit?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I know it will still apply and remove the tube but now I'm bummed out i didn't get the controller i thought i was. I guess i didn't think there was that big of a difference between them. Can i just open and tweak the settings on my pc? I'm in IT so i think i could do it fine, just not sure if there is an app to do so already or not.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah the only thing i really wanted to tweak was when overdrive comes in. I want to bump it about 5mph later on my 4 speed as it tends to bog a bit. On a slight incline it goes into overdrive and you can feel it lugging a bit as the rpms are right at 1000 or 1500 rpm (can't remember which it was at this point which it was). If they didn't shift but about 5mph later i think the issue would be much improved

1 - 5 of 5 Posts