Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know it's an LS so there is only so much one can do to tune it up, but I've done what I can so far and I think it looks pretty good. The tune up's list is in my sig line: :eek:k3:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Looks damn clean man. Nice car.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Looks great. I like the chrome strip removal and de-bowtie mod. No shame in an LS, we are all in the same Impala family!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, and my next mods will be blacking out the tail lights, getting dark tint, and flipping my motor mounts. :beer:

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Thanks guys, and my next mods will be blacking out the tail lights, getting dark tint, and flipping my motor mounts. :beer:
Can someone please explain to me what flipping the motor mounts benefits/ does for the car? Just curious i've never heard of it before :idea:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recently learned what it was all about myself, appearently it's supposed to stabilize the engine better when you hit the gas or something like that...

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
That's what they say. No one knows if its true. I did it to both mine and my moms car. Figured why the hell not?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Can someone please explain to me what flipping the motor mounts benefits/ does for the car? Just curious i've never heard of it before :idea:
All it really does is keep the engine from shaking when revving, it has no real world use. It doesn't help at the track, doesn't help with the shit-tastic body roll of the 8th gens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice work...looks clean. Im personally gonna do my LS w the black bowtie instead of no bowtie. I also ordering the halo projector headlights w the black housing. They would look nice on this impala.

Any one know the best route to get the black&chrome bowties?

·
Go Get It
15,068 Posts
This thread is a year and a half old

Edit: plasti dip will get you black bowties

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,068 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Nice work...looks clean. Im personally gonna do my LS w the black bowtie instead of no bowtie. I also ordering the halo projector headlights w the black housing. They would look nice on this impala.

Any one know the best route to get the black&chrome bowties?

Dude! Hit up the Intro thread. :wink: Make an intro, post some pics of the car,:eek:k3: and go from there. After posting pics of the car. :eek:k3:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Yeah I had done this same thing when I first started.

·
Go Get It
15,068 Posts
Dude! Hit up the Intro thread. :wink: Make an intro, post some pics of the car,:eek:k3: and go from there. After posting pics of the car. :eek:k3:
X2

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
:lol:
Its all good!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts