Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally brought my car into the dealership to get worked on.

They are gonna have to replace
Intake manifold gaskets
Head gaskets
Oil pan gasket
Rear main seal

And that doesn't even address my transmission issues that they are denying cause of no cel lol

Thank god its under warranty

Then when i get it back i have to
Replace the blend door actuator again
Fix the rear defroster
New front pass hub
Rear brakes again

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Nice! Good shit. You still going to keep your car in the spring?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Obviously if the check engine light isn't on, there is nothing wrong with the car. Stupid customer, what the hell do you know anyway?

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nah the car is still gone in the spring with moving closer to work and not having to commute its time for a big power car again with rear wheel drive.

As for being a stupid customer, i wouldn't expect any less of a gm tech then to treat a 19 year old like that so it is what it is lol.

You should of saw his face when i explained that a bad bearing or bad oil pump in the trans makes more sense and they should drop the trans pan and check the magnet too see whats going on.

I also explained to him that his tech2 can pick up codes that a typical scanner or cel wont pick up because the codes are for diagnostic purposes for gm techs and i suggested he do that to make sure.

·
3,934 Posts
Ahh I see... I'll take your lights for 75 and your strut bars for 25 ... I call dibbs :lol: as far as gm man I would be pissed if some one that don't even work for the dealership and is younger then me knows more then me at my own job. Surprise they didn't offer you a job :giggle:

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill tell you what i can get used to this 2013 buick lacrosse im driving, man its nice to know the owner of the dealership.

·
3,934 Posts
Ill tell you what i can get used to this 2013 buick lacrosse im driving, man its nice to know the owner of the dealership.
Do you know him or do you know him > 8=====D--- (O)-:< :lol: :giggle:

·
3,934 Posts
Ahh its good to have girlfriends with packages... my girls dad works for direct tv so I get free dvr and cable everything paid for every channel including nfl ticket :eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
You suck, my wifes parents are useless, her mom makes beads and her step dad runs a non-profit, nothing for me in that...

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell yeah man definitely nice to have the hookups.

And her dad is the used car manager so he hooked me up and got the impala certified for me when i bought it upon $8k of repairs before i picked it up.

But that is chunk change compared to a fresh bead necklace

·
3,934 Posts
You suck, my wifes parents are useless, her mom makes beads and her step dad runs a non-profit, nothing for me in that...
:giggle: sorry for your loss that's why when you get a girl you ask about the parents first. So if something happens you can depend on them lol. In your case you can't lose your job and depend on your mom selling beads like drugs :lol:

·
3,934 Posts
Hell yeah man definitely nice to have the hookups.

And her dad is the used car manager so he hooked me up and got the impala certified for me when i bought it upon $8k of repairs before i picked it up.

But that is chunk change compared to a fresh bead necklace
Hell yeah ... I vote for his mom in law to make us beaded necklaces no offense I would like my username engraved in it! :eek:k3: I'll buy one.

Nice score on the girl. Wish I got a car out of it.

·
3,934 Posts
Lol .... nd yours I an 08 I pay 380 for my 2011. I wouldn't be payin this much if I didn't do a trade in that rolled over. Stupid ford!

·
3,934 Posts
I always win... yea... so how bout them headlights for 75? And 25 strut braces? Not like your going to be using them on another impala

·
Registered
536 Posts
im curious to know why the head gaskets need replacement. Were you getting white smoke out the tailpipe like it was burning coolant or was it a oil mixing with coolant problem?Or did you have combustion gas getting into the coolant?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts