Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was thinking of doing a daul intake just like that. But move the PCM and battery run the tubes down threw there and mount the filters behind the front bumper

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of doing a daul intake just like that. But move the PCM and battery run the tubes down threw there and mount the filters behind the front bumper

Thats what this is except that if you put the filters through the body, the car will not be very driveable in areas where it rains or snows. Where as this config does require the PCM and battery relocate, but it keeps the filters protected.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I already have my battery in the trunk and PCM isnt that much harder to move. We dont get snow here in Hawaii but yes it does rain. the bumper will sheild most of the rain. But now Im going SC and my filter will be mounted on the intake manifold and of course will be sheilded from the engine heat.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You spent $600 on that intake. Did you get any gains from that setup?

No, I am the designer and distributor. Yes you will see improvements in several areas with this intake. We have relocated the MAF which will give you much better throttle response.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seeing that picture doesn't really do your product justice, as oppose to seeing it on the car in person! Everybody was crowed around his car to check it out.
The price seems a bit steep to me, but I can always save up for it for next year.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys-

I have one of these intakes here at the shop, raw steel, that a customer returned due to an accident with his car. I am trying to help him out and get it moved for him. It is complete and includes stainless clamps, black silicon hoses, S&B filters, MAF extension harness and everything needed to install. It's ready to ship.

$395 takes it.

We can have it ceramic coated in Chromex or satin/gloss black.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Guys-

I have one of these intakes here at the shop, raw steel, that a customer returned due to an accident with his car. I am trying to help him out and get it moved for him. It is complete and includes stainless clamps, black silicon hoses, S&B filters, MAF extension harness and everything needed to install. It's ready to ship.

$395 takes it.

I would, if I could, but I gotta'alot other expenses to take care of this month, including getting my car registered and back on the road. Maybe in a couple of months........

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would, if I could, but I gotta'alot other expenses to take care of this month, including getting my car registered and back on the road. Maybe in a couple of months........

Not a problem....it's out there for whoever is looking. Trying to help out a few folks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Guys-

$395 takes it.

Is there anything wrong with the intake or scratch and dent headers on your website? Nice products mike im looking foreward to doing business with you,keep up the good work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Is there anything wrong with the intake or scratch and dent headers on your website? Nice products mike im looking foreward to doing business with you,keep up the good work.
A customer ordered this intake and before he was able to do his install, his car was side swiped. He needed the money for parts so I told him I would take it back. It's never been installed and is brand new.

Headers are the same story basically...I always have a few extra for display or stock....brand new never installed, no dings.

·
Registered
574 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts