Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the turn signal volume adjustable on gen 9 (2019)? It's too loud.
Even people with poor hearing can hear it at other end of a phone calls.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is on my 2014 Impala 2LTZ - did something change?
Can you share how to change it so we can check if it is still available on the later models? Would really like to turn it down some. It's obnoxious enough to be a deterrent to use. Though I employ my exceptionally healthy willpower to resist that traffic infraction behavior.

Oh btw this is Premier with the Bose sound system if that matters.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Can you share how to change it so we can check if it is still available on the later models? Would really like to turn it down some. It's obnoxious enough to be a deterrent to use. Though I employ my exceptionally healthy willpower to resist that traffic infraction behavior.

Oh btw this is Premier with the Bose sound system if that matters.

My wife is out with the car - I’ll check tonight and re post.

I have the LTZ (now the Premier) with the Bose sound system.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
My wife is out with the car - I’ll check tonight and re post.

I have the LTZ (now the Premier) with the Bose sound system.

After going to home on the radio setting button - then settings, there is a link to adjust the chime volume. Is that what are looking for?

In the vehicle owner’s manual, the instructions are under “vehicle personalization” (for the base and Bose radios).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After going to home on the radio setting button - then settings, there is a link to adjust the chime volume. Is that what are looking for?

In the vehicle owner’s manual, the instructions are under “vehicle personalization” (for the base and Bose radios).
Nope. Not what I'm looking for.

Vehicle Personalization Menu Tree

Vehicle - Comfort and Convenience - Chime Volume
Chimes are things like seatbelt, door open, press break to start notification.

Turn signal and hazards audible indicator is not a chime and their volume is not altered by the Chime Volume setting.

Radio - Audible Touch Feedback - On / Off.
The Audible Touch Feedback volume is relative to the sound system volume.

Turn signal and hazards audible indicator volume is not altered by the sound system volume.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts