Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, not sure if this is the right place for this post but anyways. Got a 06 impala lt and im having some issues with the right side turn signal. I did full LED's in the rear and installed load equalizers to combat the hyper flash. However when i drove up to Pittsburgh last week my right signal began to hyperflash again. So i checked everything thinking i had a light out. No light out but with the right turn signal on, the front blinker wouldnt blink it just stayed solid yellow. So i gave the headlight the old tap tap with my hand and it went back to normal. But today it started doing it again and i couldnt get it to work again. I pulled the headlight out and checked the wires, gave them a wiggle but still nothing, pulled the taillight, made sure everything was still hooked up and it was. Went back around the front and it was blinking fine. Closed the hood and went to check it again and it was hyperflashing and not blinking again! Anyone have any insight? Its driving me mad. Sorry for the run on post. Any help is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts