Impala Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
i leave mine on constantly, even making a sharp turn doesn't turn it off every time. yesterday i almost had a wreck because of it, guy just pulled right out in front of me. i need to turn mine up as well. thanks

·
Pedal to the Metal
206 Posts
Yup! :eek:k3:

It is seriously ridiculous. Funny the first 1000 times, irritating after that. I ahve been to FL 2x in the past 4 weeks...... ridiculous.

I live in FL, and OMG down south people cant freaking drive. good looks on finding out how to turn up the volume...

·
Divine Autosound
2,168 Posts
Here in Arkansas, it became a state law that people have to signal when changing lanes only five years ago, I believe. Still, three out of ten people probably don't signal. I kind of want a PA to yell at the people that don't signal. And around Fayetteville, don't even get me started on the Asians....worst drivers ever. It never fails.

·
Pedal to the Metal
206 Posts
Here in Arkansas, it became a state law that people have to signal when changing lanes only five years ago, I believe. Still, three out of ten people probably don't signal. I kind of want a PA to yell at the people that don't signal. And around Fayetteville, don't even get me started on the Asians....worst drivers ever. It never fails.

:lol:lololololol :giggle:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well in FL there making a rite but the turn signal is on for making a left. now that aggravates me! lol
Cover all the bases. Turn on the hazards.
Maybe if the turn signal is left on for a certain distance, or time at speed, the system should turn on the hazards because the driver may be unconscious.

·
Registered
123 Posts
No.. if the turn signal is left on after a certain amount of distance, you will start getting the chime dinging.. ding ding ding ding ding- it's a "Hey stupid, turn me off!" feature they started with the Buick's since the old folks kept forgetting to turn off their turn signals

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
No.. if the turn signal is left on after a certain amount of distance, you will start getting the chime dinging.. ding ding ding ding ding- it's a "Hey stupid, turn me off!" feature they started with the Buick's since the old folks kept forgetting to turn off their turn signals

I heard the feature was also designed to alert young drivers, who can’t drive without using their smartphone while driving, and also forget to turn of their turn signal.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts