Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I have a 1994 caprice 9c1 with the lt1. It has tri y headers and true dual exhaust, cats delete, and that's about it. But at what point should I get it tuned? I'm planning on getting a RAISS intake here soon too. So let's say I go with a mail in place like pcmforless or pcm performance, how do they know what to tune my pcm for? Like is there info I give them which helps them to fine tune it to my mods or what? Thanks ahead of time for any help/responses.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Go to thier web sites a look around , I think they all show a sample form that you will fill out that ask's things about what has been done to the car, and what you want done in the tune. You can get the tranny to shift a bit harder, and even a stock engine can benefit from a tune. You might want to wait until you get any other small/cheap mod's done before you get the tune so you don't have to get it re-tuned soon after.....I.E. PLAN AHEAD !

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was thinking maybe after RAISS intake. It has tri y headers, true dual exhaust, no cats, just basics really nothing special. But at what point do you think is best to get it tuned? And which website do you prefer? Thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts