Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im In Need Of A Tune Now. I Changed The Wires And Spark Plugs Bout A Year Ago And The Ignition Coils Are Still Factory. I Want To Change The Plugs, Wires, And Ignitions Coils To Some High Performance Parts. Does Anybody Have Suggestions. I Dont Stay Too Far From Summitt Racing Store, I Was Thinking Of Going There.

2001 Impala Ls 3800

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just replaced my plugs with some brand cant remember what it is at the moment but there 6.49 per plug my cars running fine on them i know there not ac delco tho

·
Registered
122 Posts
You really can't go wrong with AC Delco products. Summit's got some good suiff and I'm about an hour and ten minutes from their headquarters off the Tallmadge exit my self! My best friend lives in Rittman and it takes a lot to get me not to stop in @ Summit everytime I go!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
OEM plugs and coils are still the best on the market. MSD does make coils though. For wires, the OEM ones should be good enough for your purposes.A few of the sites have performance wires (overkill for a stock car), but if you're looking to dress it up a bit they should be fine.

www.zzperformance.com
www.intense-racing.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts