Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a used GMC truck. It is a 2000 model and it runs on propane and gas. There is a switch that can interchange them. I have never heard of this and I am a little concerned. Can anyone tell me anything about it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its actually very common with Utility Companies. Propane runs very clean and efficient.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeap, I can also say that everything is fine on propane, I have a working truck on propane. no problem. By the way, maybe anybody knows where I can see catalog of used trucks in EU? I'm looking to buy concrete pump truck for my business.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeap, I can also say that everything is fine on propane, I have a working truck on propane. no problem. By the way, maybe anybody knows where I can see catalog of used trucks in EU? I'm looking to buy concrete pump truck for my business.
Hi there. Peter, I can advise you website with a large number of trucks. They have also concrete pumps https://www.truck1.eu/construction-machinery/concrete-pumps Last year I was looking for used truck in Germany and found this one website. They have different models and prices are nice. I hope it will help you. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts