Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup man I have a 95 impala ss n I’m having some problems my lights are blinking badly at idle n when I come to a stop while I’m on da gas everything is fine I have changed almost everything as in the tps, map, maf, opti spark, ignition coil, ignition module, starter, battery, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator and alternator and it’s still doing the same thing like it’s lose power in idle or at a stop but it’s fine on highway

·
Registered
210 Posts
If it is not sustaining Idle. Service the Throttle and Idle Air Valve. The Throttle Body needs to be surgically cleaned. Butterfly, ... flats and edges
Butterfly Shaft's cleaned and lubed.
You might get-away with cleaning the Idle Air Valve. If the Idle Valve's O-ring's toast; check ACE™ Hdwe. for one that fits.
Bicycle part Motor vehicle Rim Auto part Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Gas Automotive wheel system Grass

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is not sustaining Idle. Service the Throttle and Idle Air Valve. The Throttle Body needs to be surgically cleaned. Butterfly, ... flats and edges
Butterfly Shaft's cleaned and lubed.
You might get-away with cleaning the Idle Air Valve. If the Idle Valve's O-ring's toast; check ACE™ Hdwe. for one that fits. View attachment 165124 View attachment 165125
It’s sustaining idle it’s seem almost as I’m loses power at idle n in gear but wen I’m on da gas everything it’s steady

·
Registered
210 Posts
Read Codes.
Address any 'Pending' Codes coming up.
I'm Old Schooled. So, ... I don't believe anything gets cleaned by simply pouring something in the tank.
When the younger guy's tell you to buy Sea Foam; and pour it in the tank, ... if it does the trick, ... its all good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Read Codes.
Address any 'Pending' Codes coming up.
I'm Old Schooled. So, ... I don't believe anything gets cleaned by simply pouring something in the tank.
When the younger guy's tell you to buy Sea Foam; and pour it in the tank, ... if it does the trick, ... its all good.
Funny thing is when I unplug the idle air control valve sensor it has lots of power n nothing flicker or anything but it idle high but with it plugged in it idle really low n shakes

·
Registered
210 Posts
Read one or two of the front bank Spark Plugs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts