Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong section the other night. So here's the sale from the Vendor's forum:

Hello everyone. To kick start our new vendor position on this forum, I am happy to offer the Original TRI-Y headers for the 87 through 96 Caprice, Impala SS, Buick Road Master & Cadillac Fleetweeod.

For a limited time only we are pleased to offer $150.00 off our regular retail. This sale is for the TRI-Y headers and/or any TRI-Y header package with hi-flow converters, dumps, off-road pipes, etc.

For more info:
http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/Products/Exhaust/TriY.htm

Order our complete exhaust system with a complete header package and receive an additional $100.00 off the total. Info on exhaust here:
http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/Products/Exhaust/ClearImageImpala exhaust.htm

No other discounts, coupons, etc are permitted.

No minimum number of participants is required as this is NOT a group purchase. As a manufacturer of these headers we will be handling this sale direct which allows the customer the best possible price available anywhere.

To order just give us a call:
(425)251-0329.

Beth or I will be happy to anser any questions you may have about headers or exhaust.

More sales and specials coming soon.

·
Registered
32 Posts
DAN!!! your on here too!

and $150 off!!!!:eek:

how long is the sale going for? cuz christmas is right around the corner? Im still debating the LSX swap... dunno if the costs outweigh the rewards.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, stumbled upon this forum one night. I didn't even know it existed.

We thought we would host a couple sales. I haven't set an expiration date yet but at least through this month.

On the LSX swap, it would be a cool project but like you said, you need to weigh-up the benefits, etc. A turbo-charged LT1 is nothing to sneeze at either. Hint, hint. :)

DAN!!! your on here too!

and $150 off!!!!:eek:

how long is the sale going for? cuz christmas is right around the corner? Im still debating the LSX swap... dunno if the costs outweigh the rewards.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We thought we would host a couple sales. I haven't set an expiration date yet but at least through this month.

On the LSX swap, it would be a cool project but like you said, you need to weigh-up the benefits, etc. A turbo-charged LT1 is nothing to sneeze at either. Hint, hint. :)
Good Good, Cuz your the only people i would even CONSIDER buying LT1 headers from.

its gonna cost me 4 grand from scratch start, to finish. And it isnt even operational finish. Dunno how much computer tuning is gonna cost so dont even know if it will start....:frown:

But i had a 01 WS6 once, and that LSX bug is in bedded in my brain.

ha ha ha Turbo LT1, well if i had some $ i might have one too. lol Are you the only person with one? With the sts style set up?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We appreciate your support and comments. :)

On the rear mount STS style turbo system, yes, we are the only company in the world offering it and authorized by STS. For right around the same price as your LSX swap you would have a turbocharged LT1 and the best thing is, your car will start after the install. :) But the LSX engines are sweet and make nice power. Unfortunately you will have to run through stock exhaust manifolds as no headers are available.

Keep me posted on your project.
Talk to you soon.

Good Good, Cuz your the only people i would even CONSIDER buying LT1 headers from.

its gonna cost me 4 grand from scratch start, to finish. And it isnt even operational finish. Dunno how much computer tuning is gonna cost so dont even know if it will start....:frown:

But i had a 01 WS6 once, and that LSX bug is in bedded in my brain.

ha ha ha Turbo LT1, well if i had some $ i might have one too. lol Are you the only person with one? With the sts style set up?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong section the other night. So here's the sale from the Vendor's forum:

Hello everyone. To kick start our new vendor position on this forum, I am happy to offer the Original TRI-Y headers for the 87 through 96 Caprice, Impala SS, Buick Road Master & Cadillac Fleetweeod.

For a limited time only we are pleased to offer $150.00 off our regular retail. This sale is for the TRI-Y headers and/or any TRI-Y header package with hi-flow converters, dumps, off-road pipes, etc.

For more info:
http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/...haust/TriY.htm

Order our complete exhaust system with a complete header package and receive an additional $100.00 off the total. Info on exhaust here:
http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/... exhaust.htm

No other discounts, coupons, etc are permitted.

No minimum number of participants is required as this is NOT a group purchase. As a manufacturer of these headers we will be handling this sale direct which allows the customer the best possible price available anywhere.

To order just give us a call:
(425)251-0329.

Beth or I will be happy to anser any questions you may have about headers or exhaust.

More sales and specials coming soon.
Just to let you know the two links you have are kaput (not working).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damn it Dan. Ive dont alot of thinking and I might be keeping the LT1. So hard to hit 12's with a car like this and a motor like that though. Its alot more affordable though.

So im prob gonna be picking up a set of tri y's in the near future, but not future enough for this sale. Though it would save me $250, maybe my loyalty to Clear Image might be able to get me this deal later on.

what can i say, you guys have alot of things i really want: tubular transmission crossmember, Tri- Y Headers with cut out pipes, the 2.5" aluminum pro street cat-back, SSRI intake, Eating 400 posi, 3.73 gears.

ima have to ask for some cooperate sponsorship. lol :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn it Dan. Ive dont alot of thinking and I might be keeping the LT1. So hard to hit 12's with a car like this and a motor like that though. Its alot more affordable though.

So im prob gonna be picking up a set of tri y's in the near future, but not future enough for this sale. Though it would save me $250, maybe my loyalty to Clear Image might be able to get me this deal later on.

what can i say, you guys have alot of things i really want: tubular transmission crossmember, Tri- Y Headers with cut out pipes, the 2.5" aluminum pro street cat-back, SSRI intake, Eating 400 posi, 3.73 gears.

ima have to ask for some cooperate sponsorship. lol :cool:
When you're ready to order just give me a call and I'll take care of you.
Thanks for your "loyalty" to Clear Image.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just ordered these headers from dan. Great people to deal with. This is my second time dealing with CIA and im very pleased. Dont anyone be afraid to purchase from him.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just ordered these headers from dan. Great people to deal with. This is my second time dealing with CIA and im very pleased. Dont anyone be afraid to purchase from him.
These ones for your impala? or selling the budgets off the 9C1?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, there for the impala. To bad by the time i get them, the impala will be away for storage :(.
Maybe not. I am bening parts this week and if everything goes as planned, we will have a few sets ready to ship Monday. But, it would be better to store your car without the headers on. Moisture is the main cause for rust during storage. Make sure you park your car over the top of a tarp or sheet of plastic to keep the water from the concrete/ground down.

Anyways, thanks again for your purchase.

All of the comments and support above are appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Go with the tri-y's absolutely worth it. Dan finished my set a little while ago and they are amazing, that and along with the full length exhaust and no cats just a wonderful thing and it has already got the attention of the cops so you know it is a good thing. And im running the sportsman XL mufflers sounds fantastic and the mirror polished tips are sooo sweet. Cannot complain in any way and or form thanks dan for such an awesome product!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow. Now that's what i call a testimonial. :) Glad you're happy with our products.
Thanks again.

Go with the tri-y's absolutely worth it. Dan finished my set a little while ago and they are amazing, that and along with the full length exhaust and no cats just a wonderful thing and it has already got the attention of the cops so you know it is a good thing. And im running the sportsman XL mufflers sounds fantastic and the mirror polished tips are sooo sweet. Cannot complain in any way and or form thanks dan for such an awesome product!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow, those are some great looking headers you have.

While I will most likely miss this deal, I know exactly where my headers will come from.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Almost all of these photos feature dans exhaust. The headers just about drop with almost no issues.:wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
If you like our Original TRI-Y headers, take a look at our Gen II TRI-Y's:

And with hi-flow catalytic converters:

Wow, those are some great looking headers you have.

While I will most likely miss this deal, I know exactly where my headers will come from.
Thanks for posting pictures of your ride. Looks great. And those exhaust tips don't look to bad either. :)

Almost all of these photos feature dans exhaust. The headers just about drop with almost no issues.:wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts