Impala Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
My car is 2006 CHEVY IMPALA ,i am posted the car is for sale .how can i get previous all owner info and sold history .i had a deal but customer recruitment is he wants Vehicle history reports .
car details :
2006 chevrolet impala
condition: fair
for sale source -
My car is 2006 CHEVY IMPALA ,i am posted the car is for sale .how can i get previous all owner info and sold history .i had a deal but customer recruitment is he wants Vehicle history reports .
car details :
2006 chevrolet impala
for sale source -

· Registered
2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4.2L
218 Posts
car details :
2006 chevrolet impala
for sale source -
car details :
2006 chevrolet impala
for sale source -
First thing you can do is post it to the appropriate forum, as opposed to highjacking an unrelated thread.

· Registered
11 Posts
Have a 05 Impala as well that was in need of a new transmission. After much research I found a You-Tube video of a mechanic who was rebuilding the same exact tranny (Auto 4 SPD,HMD,4T65-E Enhanced Electronic). Turned out his garage was in my old neighborhood. Wound up taking it to him and he rebuilt and updated my tranny in his shop. Very happy with the results. Not sure of your location but this guy was on Long Island. Would definitely use him again knowing I wasn't getting something off the shelf with no knowledge of how it was rebuilt.

· Registered
2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4.2L
218 Posts
Have a 05 Impala as well that was in need of a new transmission. After much research I found a You-Tube video of a mechanic who was rebuilding the same exact tranny (Auto 4 SPD,HMD,4T65-E Enhanced Electronic). Turned out his garage was in my old neighborhood. Wound up taking it to him and he rebuilt and updated my tranny in his shop. Very happy with the results. Not sure of your location but this guy was on Long Island. Would definitely use him again knowing I wasn't getting something off the shelf with no knowledge of how it was rebuilt.
Where on Long Island?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts