Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 64 wagon when I bought it had a 4spd manual on the floor installed in it.
I am putting it back on the column because thats just where I would prefer to have it.
My question is this.
What should I be using for linkage?
I have none of the factory linkage that went with the powerglide which I heard wont work with the TH350 that I put in.
I have the TH350 in and one of the last things to do is put some linkage in it so I can drive it.
Im sure some of you have gone from the powerglide to a TH350 and was wondering if you could please help me in my search for the correct linkage.

I wanted to test the trans before finishing up and it wouldnt shift out of 1st into a higher gear and wondered if it was because the vacumn line isnt hooked up yet or is the used trans I bought no good?
Thanks in advance for your time
later
Bernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
im in the same boat currently. can you shoot me pics? Cant.get.ryte AT gmail DOT com. I got ahold of a 383 package with a TH 400, and want to keep the column shift, but the thing came with a 23 inch lokar shifter :eek:ummm...yeah.

I return from deployment in two months, and im trying to have all my parts sitting waiting...but needless to say, i cant find a thing on how to do this..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts