Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just got back from Orlando...and we had a 2008 Chevrolet Impala SS as a rental car. Now we are in the market to buy a car,,, and Im torn between a Toyota Camry or Chevy Impala..I have done research and both cars come with high marks..THe only difference is that the Impala has alot more standard stuff that are options on the Camry..From what I see I can get a loaded Impala for about 25000 where as the Camry with the same equipment would cost me about 29000. Also this car has to go about 200000 miles. Which one is better?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This pains me to say, because I love buying American, but the Camry is simply the better choice. It is more reliable, has better resale, and is cheaper to maintain.

If you are looking to go 200k, go with a Toyota. Also, have you considered the Nissan Altima?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chevy is a lot better than toyota. It will easily get you 200k miles without many problems, if any. Toyotas tend to have problems that arent exactly real easy to fix. But it's your decision.. if it was me, i'd 100% go with the chevy.

·
Banned
11 Posts
The Impala is more comfy.Toyota camry may handle better, but seriously when do you ever take a hairpin turn at 40 mph?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts