Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad news i totaled my car saturday morning:bang: (spun out doing about 100mph :( snapped both front and back axles and busted up the engine cradle ,good news i had full coverage,kind of pissed tho i just had a catback exsuast installed on my car,going to the dealer to pick out new ss monday or tuesday and will be back driving by friday

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thxs man, ill put pics up tomorrow or tuesday i had the car towed to a local shop luckly they where opened on a saturday @ 745am and will be posting pics of my new ss friday at the latest

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
you are pissed because you just put a new exhaust on? Wow.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea ,the car is getting paid for so y get mad its totaled ,I can go to the dealer and pick out a new one first thing,monday morning,

·
DallaSS 214
1,016 Posts
yea ,the car is getting paid for so y get mad its totaled ,I can go to the dealer and pick out a new one first thing,monday morning,
lucky they are covering your loss but damn how to you spin out on a fwd car lol good thing you're good

same year ss?

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Do you have pics of the totaled car? I've gotta imagine it'd be a pretty nasty accident spinning out at 100

·
Registered
848 Posts
This is just one reason I'm all for 'black boxes' in vehicles. This is just a small reason why insurance rates go up for good drivers. While a small part, it is part of it. They should be able to extract that data and deny your claim.

Good luck with your next car and try to think about it while you pay more for insurance.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
coming around a turn and hit a patch of black ice and the backend got loose I ,I'm not saying I think it's cool it was totally irresponsible on my behalf,but I'm not gonna beat my self up about it is a expensive lesson ,and I'm happy I'm in good health

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
coming around a turn and hit a patch of black ice and the backend got loose I ,I'm not saying I think it's cool it was totally irresponsible on my behalf,but I'm not gonna beat my self up about it is a expensive lesson ,and I'm happy I'm in good health
So, you are telling us you were going a hundred around a turn in freezing temperatures..... Don't be pissed about the exhaust.........

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Still trying to figure out how you snapped the back axles when it doesn't have any...

Reactions: MixedImpala04
1 - 20 of 54 Posts