Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some websites showing what bolt pattern and offsets a car can support but is there a website to tell you if the tire size you choose will fit or not on your vehicle ?

For example would 235/R65/16 tires on steel rim work on my imp. ls ? I know that recommended ones are 225/R60/16 .. It be great to have a tool that tells you what works on your vehicle. anyone got suggestions or lookup chart etc ? for all the impala's i can build a website/tool that users can click and choose sizes they want and see if it fits. I tried Tirerack.com but it provides you with recommended it does not complain that it will not fit your vehicle.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, but for someone who does not know if it will fit in the car with enough room for it to move . Example i do not know how much room i have for new tires/wheel the dimensions and tolerance limits on vehicle + custom tires all mashed into one tool so its easier to figure out for someone like me with limited knowledge that ooooh these tires/rims will fit easy or barely or not at all.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
try contacting discount tire and asking them what will work and what wont.

They can give you all the information
But sucks bothering someone all the time with these kind of questions. Should be a tool one can click to find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts