Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shopping around for new tires. I keep checking out the cooper cs4 t rated tires. I hear good things about them and they are not that expensive. Should I get them or look for the recommended w rated tires.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
buddy of mine runs the ZRi's on his CamaroSS, says they are the best buy for the $... I guess it all depends on where you live/type of driving etc...
IMO stay away from the Goodyear Eagles (unless you fell like spending $200+ on the F1s)
Havent heard much about the coopers you mentioned

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am running Maxxis MA-P1'a (235/55) on the front of my Indy SS. I had way too many traction issues with the RS-A's. The MA-P1's hook up nice but they are only H-rated so you are limited to 149 MPH instead of the 189 MPH for the W rated tires. I am really happy with the Maxxis tires thus far. Good thing too, they are rated for 60K miles and I gave $255 for two tires mounted, balanced, road hazard, and lifetime rotation.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I've been looking at the Goodyear Eagle GT's and the Goodyear Assurance FuelMax tires. But I really like the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity

·
Registered
149 Posts
I put on Eagle Gt's not too long ago and I can't believe how well they handle! Not real pricey, but not cheap either, I paid under $200ea though.
They look great too. There is a lip that is designed to protect the rim from curb rash, makes the tire look alot wider

1 - 6 of 6 Posts