Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Stewart the links through the other page is dead after the software update they did. I tried a few and keep getting a message about their update and how they did not update the links. Their choice, but not to smart IMHO.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ino what ur saying n I've allready found this but it was jus a Lil confusing to me but thanx for the help

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I am trying to HELP YOU not make the mistakes that MANY
of us made in the past, INCLUDING MYSELF! :wink:
He is right, most everyone of us has had that lesson to learn.

Also there are at time several ways to do a mod, some easy, some harder but better results, and some that are just plain dumb. And there are many people on the diffent forums whom have listed the easier ways to do the modification.

I currently am working on an IAT power mod for my van, when I am done I will have not only the list of parts, but pics, and instructions that others can follow and complete the mod to their engines. Neatest thing is no has thought out the mod and done the mod like I am. I found info regarding IAT chips (which are trash), perminit moving of the IAT (Which works but has problems with MPG and clogging the Catalytic Converter sooner). Mine goes beyond just the simple move it from "here to there", but the one whom choses my method will have to buy more parts and take more than 5 or 10 minutes to do it and have the proper results.

So look around (use the Internet search engines like Google and the search functions on the different forums), gather as much info and think about the things before you start the project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts