Impala Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent you an email regarding needing some wiring diagrams for a 2009 Impala Lt with a 3.5 engine regarding the wiring going to the transmission. Got two wires that were cut by mice that are both orange with a black strip that go to the round connector on the drivers side of the transmission. Trying to figure out what each of these wires go to and see if these might be a solenoid ground or something. I certainly don't want to short out any modules by crossing these wires if it makes a difference. Thanks, Dean

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys

Finding wiring diagrams can really be a thorn in the flesh. I have started this thread to help those looking for wiring diagrams. All you just have to do is to state the year of your car, trim level and the system/part you want wiring diagrams for. I will post your requested diagrams on this thread
09 Chev Impala SS need wiring of 16 pin diagnostics connecter or what color is pin 6 and 14

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys

Finding wiring diagrams can really be a thorn in the flesh. I have started this thread to help those looking for wiring diagrams. All you just have to do is to state the year of your car, trim level and the system/part you want wiring diagrams for. I will post your requested diagrams on this thread
Hello
2006 chevy impala 3.9l police
Engine wiring harness with pigtails and grounds part number 15825898
Would you happen to know where I'd find a helpful
Diy instalation procedure?3
Hi guys

Hi guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a 79 Caprice classic I need the stater and charging circuits diagram. No power making it from battery to anything else. Wondering if a fusible link could cause this problem. If I find out it's not the terminal or cables or ground

21 - 29 of 29 Posts