Impala Forums banner

241 - 260 of 604 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
They're the only badges I have left (minus the one on the tail covers, which would leave an indentation, and is painted black, so it blends in...but I have a plan for that one too). I think it would look too plain without them. I'll probably leave them as is, but I was just toying with the idea of moving them to the quarters, cuz I thought it would look pretty slick. The photoshop didn't come out quite as nice as I expected though, so I'll probably just leave them alone

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I would leave them how they are! They look sick! Much better then the chrome tho. Not having them would make the car look likes its missing something there. Don't want to mess up perfection! :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I'm thinking of buying the silver tail light covers, what do you guys think?

I really like the way the black covers look, especially with the quad tails on there, but I also think the silver tails would look good... I just don't want to buy the silver covers, then decide I like the black covers better....

How the back end currently looks:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
I think the silver would make it stand out a little more... but I would probably want to tint the tails with the silver covers.... :gaah: IDK what to do...

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I say leave it. Too much silver

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
I tried photoshopping the silver and it came out awful :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
It still gave you *some* idea of what it would look like though, didn't it?

This is one of those cases where it's tough to make a decision without seeing what it would actually look like first.

Although if you buy it and it doesn't look good, I guess that you could always resell it (PIA, but still).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Ehh, not really. It's easier to just say this is how it will look (sorta)

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Personally, I like it better the way it is. Like I said, I like *some* contrast on the body of the vehicle.

That said, I don't think that it would look bad - I just prefer the way it is. Either way, it's still going to be a nice looking ride!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
Yeah, if I were to go with silver tail covers, I think I'd go with a light tint on the tails. Tinted tails on the silver covers would look better than the red against silver.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I would say stick with what you got. But if you did get the silver ones, defiantly tint the red parts, black and silver> red and silver.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I spot an upcoming change

241 - 260 of 604 Posts