Impala Forums banner

The transformation of my RYD

67K views 619 replies 53 participants last post by  RYD SLO 
#1 ·
Well, I decided it was time I consolidated all of my mods into one thread :eek:k3:

The first post will be my progress up to this point. All future updates will be posted here. Here goes nothing!

The day I bought her:

First Mod:

Added HIDs

Dipping:

SS Tail Covers

Tint

Wheels

LED under dash. All interior lights are also replaced with LED bulbs, but I don't have pics of that.

See less See more
#2 ·
Debadged

Retinted with 35%

Color matched bowtie

Shortly thereafter replaced with a new grille

Added chrome turn signal bulbs and tinted my third brake light

Missing pics of my stereo install, LED interior lighting, and some other odds and ends

#9 ·
Thanks everyone! :beer:

#12 ·
Thank you. In my opinion, it looks kinda cheap without the lip painted. I'm so glad I spent the time to do it

#14 ·
All the pictures are hosted on the same photobucket :dunno:

Try reloading the thread in a couple of hours

#17 ·
Replaced my halogens with some LEDs for my DRL/Highs

#19 ·
Hmm some. Gimme an hr or 2

#21 ·
Whoops forgot to post pics last night. I have some night shots as well. The color of the bulbs is similar to an 8000k HID bulb. They don't seem quite as bright as the halogens, but that doesn't really matter to me. I'll get the pics up later this afternoon

#22 ·
No highbeams?

#23 ·
They work as highbeams, just not quite as bright. I never really use my highbeams because I live in a relatively urban area with well lit roads, and I'm running HID lows. They still work for flashing your highbeams at people, and work for the purposes of DRL, so I'm not too concerned about it

#25 ·
Thank you Bill! Just under a year. Bought it in late August of last year, but my sister was using it until October, when the modifications started :giggle:

#27 ·
Still can't see the 2nd pic don?

Crappy "night time" pics coming through

#28 ·
I can see them, looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.