16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never fear, Spaceman Spiff is here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What took you so long that you have just landed here???:confused:
I was hoping that the issf being down was some sick joke. But when i realized it wasn't i went into SEVERE withdrawl, which i am just now starting to recover from.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Welcome, glad that your ship made it safely. I do hope that the landing on this site was easy to navigate.

Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This one isn't down so whats your problem 9c1? So as its Mothers day and I am being good I'll make this real clear. go find another place to share your shit both you and space cadet at the top. I read his crap on the other Forum ( one of the few times it was up this weekend) and I for one didn't appreciate his comments about the simps here who know nothin about nothin. Yea well for your info most are the same people asshole. Started to stink more since you arrived. Just do tell us all about your knowledge. How to fuck up a car and try to make a truck.
I happen to own a Funeral home. I have owned my car from new and happened across this and the other sites as a passtime. The info is beyond my wildest dreams. As a result Ihave become a regular lurker and sometimes the odd comment on the misc threads. Funny but it can become quite entertaining to follow some of the the great humor and pics these regulars come up with.
No I don;t know them personally nor do they me but I can also say I don't know the sienfield characters either. Point is I am entertained here and it has been a great escape from the world I live and work in and no one gives a shit.
So theres a mouth full for you two sperm cheeked bastards to swallow.The comments spaceman made were about everyone over here too in case anyone thinks I am being out of line.
Still feel welcome. Don't let the door hit you on the way out .

G

·
^^^^oh snap...

i will say it is not cool to bash this forum and then run over here the first time the forum goes down again.... it has to be somewhat appealing if you do, right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This one isn't down so whats your problem 9c1? So as its Mothers day and I am being good I'll make this real clear. go find another place to share your shit both you and space cadet at the top. I read his crap on the other Forum ( one of the few times it was up this weekend) and I for one didn't appreciate his comments about the simps here who know nothin about nothin. Yea well for your info most are the same people asshole. Started to stink more since you arrived. Just do tell us all about your knowledge. How to fuck up a car and try to make a truck.
I happen to own a Funeral home. I have owned my car from new and happened across this and the other sites as a passtime. The info is beyond my wildest dreams. As a result Ihave become a regular lurker and sometimes the odd comment on the misc threads. Funny but it can become quite entertaining to follow some of the the great humor and pics these regulars come up with.
No I don;t know them personally nor do they me but I can also say I don't know the sienfield characters either. Point is I am entertained here and it has been a great escape from the world I live and work in and no one gives a shit.
So theres a mouth full for you two sperm cheeked bastards to swallow.The comments spaceman made were about everyone over here too in case anyone thinks I am being out of line.
Still feel welcome. Don't let the door hit you on the way out .
So you tellin me the same people here who post questions like, how many spark plugs do i have,, and the tornado worked for me, are the same as the ones on issf? I don't think they are. But i didn't see jimbeau, dustman, big kahuna, erik, or the host of others from issf asking simple questions, that being on an automotive related forum, they should be able to answer themselves.

I don't know about you in canada, but AMERICA is still a free country, and i have the right to post as i wish.

I have typed nothing offensive, but you however, have. That "sperm cheeked bastards" comment was out of line, offensive, and i'm sure violates the rules of this forum. :wink:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Post away space pops. Just be ready to get it back. These people were here before lots of us and they seem to be very comfortable asking a question without feeling stupid. As for you making a blanket statement who do you really know here? Better do your homework.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Post away space pops. Just be ready to get it back. These people were here before lots of us and they seem to be very comfortable asking a question without feeling stupid. As for you making a blanket statement who do you really know here? Better do your homework.
I bet i know several members here and on issf personally. As i am active in the b-body community, ECIRS series, An ISSCA members, and a mamber of a local b-body club NYHH>

How's about you?

·
Registered
160 Posts
We aren't talking about your old neighborhood friends here or are you that confused. They like all of us were refugees on a sinking raft that Richard threw a life boat to. I admit I don't know all the fine members here thats why I would never say what you did. See you back here when your favourite fishing hole goes down again. Just remember to have some respect when you do. Say it to their faces the next time here if you are a man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts