Impala Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Always loved Impalas, everything about them :)
im on my 3rd Impala, had an 04 LS (blue)(got no pics), 07 LS, now my 06 Ss
Little trip down memory lane~~

·
Go Get It
15,059 Posts
No kidding

·
Super Moderator
18,495 Posts
When I was 12 I tossed a large rock from a bridge and squished a live frog on a rock along the creek below. I felt terrible. I can only figure that God is punishing me daily with this 2000 chevy impala nightmare.
Can you elaborate please.

What about it is "interfering" with your inner peace ?
Oooh looky! A one-post-wunder! :lol:

Is spam next?

If the car is a lemon, get something else! My 2000 was nothing but the best! So was my 94 Caprice!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm thinking of painting the headlights , would be a cool project to do. Just worried about baking / pulling the light apart. Anyone ever do it? Good or bad idea?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
What happened to your 07 LS 613? The two black Impalas would have looked nice together. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
It was actually the really dark blue, almost black (everyone thought it was black until they got up really close)
My uncle really wanted to buy it off me & I had my eye on an SS for a while so I sold him my 07 LS and got my SS few days later. Already had MagnaFlows, K&n Cai, tints and 6000k xenons. So I was happy. The previous owner was original owner and the head manager of the Canadian Tire garage so he kept really good care of it, was mint when I got it, I've been a little rough on it since then but it's hard to resist :)

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Bake at 265 for about ten minutes. Pry them apart using a screwdriver and working up to a paint scraper. If not getting far go for another 7-10 minutes in the oven and you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
651 Posts
My Dad always bought Chevrolet's all my Uncle's had some form of a GM product. We had a '65 Caprice for a family car, then we had a '78 Caprice Classic both of which were basically Impalas. I drove hand me downs for awhile and in 2003 the Impala looked great and it was the biggest automobile Chevrolet made. I basically am brand loyal to Chevrolet having worked for a Chevrolet dealer for 5 years, that job and working for the Army as a contractor were two of my favorite jobs.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
This forum has the best looking Impalas period. Most people assume that Impalas are for police and taxi fleets and for grandpa cruising, but we've got some sick rides here on Impalaforums. These cars can move. :)

81 - 91 of 91 Posts