Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
I got my Impala last November, and it was a big upgrade from the hand-me-down '97 Buick Skylark I had to drive prior to it.

The reason I got the Impala and got rid of the Buick was because the Buick got totaled when I was rear ended...turning into my own driveway.

The Buick was originally my grandpa's car, and he appreciated how much I took care of it (though I hated it). So after it was wrecked, he wanted to buy me a new car. After looking at several cars (all of them Impalas lol), I got my Imp!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I got my Impala last November, and it was a big upgrade from the hand-me-down '97 Buick Skylark I had to drive prior to it.

The reason I got the Impala and got rid of the Buick was because the Buick got totaled when I was rear ended...turning into my own driveway.

The Buick was originally my grandpa's car, and he appreciated how much I took care of it (though I hated it). So after it was wrecked, he wanted to buy me a new car. After looking at several cars (all of them Impalas lol), I got my Imp!

Nice man your impala is a beast I love the headlights I wanna get some sorta like that

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Lol nah man I smoke and I loved having one they're much quieter than cracking the windows

·
Go Get It
15,059 Posts
Sunroof was a must-have on my list. Along with fog lights and the 3.8. Almost bought an 05 LS with no spoiler, no sunroof and cloth buckets, but the dude was sketchy as fuck. Glad I got the Imp I did, and 2 years later, I still have less miles than the 05 had when I was looking at it :eek:k3:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Moonroofs are overrated. I never use mine. 1 more thing to break lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Tru one more thing to break, but if u got a black impala, tinted windows spoiler and a moonroof all open at the same time man the car does look good. Plus I still gotta put my crome fog light housings in and my mesh gill to make the car look even better.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yeah I also want fog lights and a moonroof

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought my 05 impala because it was the nicest car on the lot. That was 2 Years Ago I Think I Like It even more now.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Bought my 05 impala because it was the nicest car on the lot. That was 2 Years Ago I Think I Like It even more now.
Yeah I like your impala it looks really nice

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I really love the 95 impala ss all blacked out those are so badass looking

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Moonroofs are overrated. I never use mine. 1 more thing to break lol

I agree - I hardly ever use mine either... Usually, it's either too cold or too hot outside to use it... It is nice to have for the few times a year I do use it, but it really had no impact on my decision of whether or not to buy the Impala that I did. In fact, I used to purposely avoid cars with sunroofs, just because they used to cause a lot of squeaks and rattles. Not so much anymore though...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I see what you mean but I guess it's because I don't have one that I feel like it would be better. Maybe if I had one I would think so highly of them lol you know what I mean

21 - 40 of 91 Posts