Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3479 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
warehouse......they dont have job fairs out there?.....a job fair is where a job have a bunch of people come in and fill out apps and do interviews all in the same day......lol hell naw u still my dude...idc if u white....i fucks wit all races as long as u aint on that hoe shit

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
I'm sure theres job fairs here. I just didnt know what it was tho. whatchu tryna do in a warehouse? some lifting? and hell yeah im the same way. i hang out with a lot very diverse people. indians, mexicans, whites, blacks, polaks, albanians, it dont matter where you're from as long as youre cool

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yea.....i like that kind of work...i used to do security.....but that shiit borin as hell

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
I just remember there was a thread where we were talking about idiots with big rims, someone said it was all black people and king said " hey what's wrong with black people? I'm black" that pretty much gave it.away

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ooookk....well im gonna gooo....yea im juss gonna walk away now

·
Registered
913 Posts
So Imp, you glad to be out of cleburne??

thought i'd bring this here.

Yes, I'm very glad to be out of that town! I'm glad that I went to those meets the last few weeks I was there, kept me a little sane!! I might be going back to help the guys move the rig and put it on location, but we'll see.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
tha whole rig thing...is wat stood out.....my lil bro and my brother both work for oil companies....my lil bro work for cudd and my brother work for fractech

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
So this is a thread to basically up your Post count? cool.

My dad actually worked in ND at the Bakken oilfields. Pretty tuff stuff.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So this is a thread to basically up your Post count? cool.

My dad actually worked in ND at the Bakken oilfields. Pretty tuff stuff.

yea kinda.....but its where you can take off topic convos started in other threads

21 - 40 of 3479 Posts