·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here u can talk bout wateva....dont have to worry bout clutterin up a thread

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shiii aint too much of shit.....look for somethin to get into today....prolly juss drive up and down the highway lookin for trouble and ppl to race....u my dude?

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
Shit son, been at work since 5. Gettin off at 130, nap time, then time to get it in. But dude. You can't say you're into white girl. People will think you're a coke head, and no one wants that. Not even coke heads

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmfao....hell naw....i dont do drugs at all.....when i tell people that down here...they kno im talkin bout clear liquor

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmfao....yea ik that song....but thass when they be like wat u drinkin and thass when i say im on that white girl..that vodka

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmfao......ive been wonderin.....are u black or white

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha juss as i thought.......was that your girl in the pic wit u

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
Hahaha hey, I don't try to hide it or anything. But thats why i said YOU guys (black people, rappers specifically) dont call it white boy wasted for nothing. sayin since im a white boy, of course i like to drink haha. nah that aint my girl. never has been, never will be. just a good friend. thats not to say i aint been up in there. but thats a different question.

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
you said "hey I'm black" no joke

what made you think i might be black? haha

EDIT: oh yeah. other ways i knew for sure that you are in fact black: you like black chicks, you say things like "skeet up in that bitch", you have an obsession for big asses...prolly more but i can't think of them now haha. it was just obvious lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol......wtf G'd up?......actually its how u talk......the whole u likin rap dont mean anything.....

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
oh i just edited that post. g like gangster. haha i dont always talk the same on here. it depends on what kind of mood im in and it depends on if the topic is serious or not. prolly depends on how many b's ive smoked too. haha

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol....doesnt matter....remember im from the south.....i kno hood talk/slang sounds...but its cool wit me bro...i aint got no problem wit white ppl

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hell naw....waitin on them to call me wit the results of my backgroun check and tell me when to go do my pee test....
but tomorrow ima go to this job fair....i aint gone juss sit around and wait on one job

1 - 20 of 3492 Posts