Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Muhahahahahaha!!!! Now this has to be the most killer (no pun intended) accessory for that murdered out car!!!! Never seen one of these installed on a car, and they are crazy expensive for a muffler, but I for one have put these on the list of must have mods!!!! :devil::icon_fU::evil4::evil7:

Tailgunner Rotary Cannon Exhaust | Topgunner exhaust

They also have a Jet turbine design that would look sick as well!

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theyre meant for bikes but the stealth fighter ones would look sick on my car
Oh yeah, yeah, I totally knew what they are intended for lol. I'm just saying.....I think they would be fun to have on a car.:beer:

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a little surprised they haven't broken into the car/truck world yet, particularly the truck world given their size....they've been around for a while.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think something like that would magically learn to walk overnight around here but damn that would look sick on my truck.

:gaah:....that would suck considering how much they cost! Come to think of it, here too. Back in the day, I remember seeing car alarms that would shock people with 10-20k volts of electricity if they touched certain parts of the car. It came with 4 leads...presumably for the door handles, but you could place them anywhere.....the world needs more of those alarms I think!!! I don't see 'em anymore, but they used to be in the JC Whitney catalog.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those things are sick... could you imagine those as side pipes on an older model? lol
The possibilities are endless, but my only concern is the fact that they are essentially a 2.5 inch in, 4 inch dia out muffler and I don't know what that kind of scale will look like on a car....I dunno if the cool factor can outweigh the ricer factor.....I think on trucks, it's perfect....it's just on the car I'm not entirely convinced yet. I would still love to try it out though! :devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts