Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a new problem, but just wondering if anyone has had the exact same problem as me, and if so, has found a solution.
2007 LT Impala 3.5 Liter. 93k kms on it and going strong. Last year, the engine light came on and I got the P0172 ( bank 1 rich ) reading. Well, it eventually went away by itself ( after I pulled hoses and the air cleaner box around to check for leaks). about 3 weeks ago it came back again, out of the blue, and has been randomly coming on and off since . Sometimes its off for nearly a week, then on for a few days, then off again, then on again.....you get the idea!
So after looking at some of the solutions online, I see a lot of possibilities, but no one mentioned having the light coming on and off, apparantly randomly, hence I am posting this question in the hope that someone recognises the problem and can offer a solution as I don't want to start replacing O2 sensors, fuel pumps MAF sensors and so on in the vain hope that I actually nail the problem.
Thanks all!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Express, if you would like me to investigate any concerns further, please let me know! I'm available via private message through the forum, and including the last eight of your VIN in your message would be very helpful.

Best,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts