Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1293 Posts

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
this should be kinda fun! but its funny how many comments there are and no pictures! LETS START NOW!? lol wait.... whats the picture with? a vibe or tank?? after this question is answered, lets start? hah

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
this should be kinda fun! but its funny how many comments there are and no pictures! LETS START NOW!? lol wait.... whats the picture with? a vibe or tank?? after this question is answered, lets start? hah
Vibe.:eek:k3:

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
LOL! No I bought it with a complete body kit and dual wings brand new in 04'. The only things I've done is rims, intake, turbo, short shifter, and a massive stereo that has literally loosened everything in the car. It's a 5 speed with a ACT 4 puck clutch. It's a blast to drive and with me working all over the Chicago land area it works great to park in tight places.
You TURBOED it? Pictures!

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Thank God Burt found one...
I don't think they exist here in the Dallas area..? :yikes:
I didn't see ANY @ Six Flags yesterday (and yes I did drive around looking!)

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Well it is a "challenge" but I didn't think it was hard because they are everywhere around here. Oh well. Now time to find a high statue.

EVERYONE REMEMBER IT HAS TO BE A NEW PICTURE. NOT AN OLD PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE THAT MEETS THE CRITERIA.

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
I do what I can. I figured since I live on a college campus, and Vibes are cheap, there had to be one around here somewhere. I saw three or four on the road today too

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I have a neighbor with 3 Vibes. Strange.

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
lol burt, today i saw a red impala with black rims sitting in a parking lot here at my college's campus.. ALMOST went and got a picture of it with my car and would have said "found the statue taller then my car!" haha :eek:k3:

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
NOBODY!!??:WTF: I've looked all day for a statue higher then my impala. Nothing yet so I googled it. If no posts by tomorrow I'm going for this statue I found on the internet and I will take a picture about 10 miles north of me to keep this thread going. :wink: My challenge picture will be easy! :beer:

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
The "taller than my Impala" statues that I've found, I can't get my car close to...
I was gonna try to get one in front of Big Tex this w/e, but he burnt down this morning. :gaah:

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
I thought you were kidding at first, then I looked up about it. Sad, just sad. Sounds like the plan is to rebuild him; bigger, better for next year!

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
i dont have a statue around here! lol hopefully we wont have to wait 2 more weeks till i go home from college for the weekend, i know where one is back home! lol this town is to small :p

41 - 60 of 1293 Posts