Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1293 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,945 Posts
Question !
Three people post pics of their cars beside Pontiac Vibes and post 3 different challenges.
Which one is the "next" challenge, the first one that gets posted or all 3 ?

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
That would seem right to me.
However the way this thread is going there won't be any more challenges... :giggle:

I drove ALL over my school's parking lot yesterday looking for a Vibe... Not one!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Question !
Three people post pics of their cars beside Pontiac Vibes and post 3 different challenges.
I would think first one posted

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Question !

You guys are absolutely right. First one to post gets control of the next challenge.

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
23 posts and not one picture of the original challenge haha

This should be cool though great idea storm!
This is exactly what happened on the old forum. Takes a little to get going but once it does it is cool to see all the cool pictures that people take. :beer:

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Well I do, just not the spoilers. I figured if I had ragged on the parts I didn't like, I should at least compliment the parts I did like

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
It's ok, I'm sure he didn't customize it himself.

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
LOL! No I bought it with a complete body kit and dual wings brand new in 04'. The only things I've done is rims, intake, turbo, short shifter, and a massive stereo that has literally loosened everything in the car. It's a 5 speed with a ACT 4 puck clutch. It's a blast to drive and with me working all over the Chicago land area it works great to park in tight places.

As far as not being able to find a Vibe that's crazy? I have 3 just in my neighborhood. :giggle: Find a grocery store or something and you will find one. You can even take a picture from the inside of your car if your next to one in traffic and that will work. Just don't wreck. Well I suppose that could be your challenge photo of a tow truck picking your smashed Impala up :giggle: Don't do that. Last guy made a challenge with his car wrapped around a tree and it took 6 months to get the challenge moving again. :WTF:

·
Vader
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This would be a perfect challenge picture! "Impala and tank". Not impossible but not extremely easy. :clap:

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
This would be a perfect challenge picture! "Impala and tank". Not impossible but not extremely easy.
Actually, I know 3 Tanks I can get a pic in front of right now.
Just not any vibes...
I'm hittin' up Six Flags tomorrow, maybe I'll luck up there..?

(Instead of looking for a good spot, I'll be looking for a Vibe... :WTF:)

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Can a Caprice be in the pic, or does it have to be a lower trim model Impala?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
A caprice will have to be acceptable, but no damn lincolns.

·
Super Moderator
10,945 Posts
^^^^^

OUCH !

Better yet go to a parking lot and take a picture of an Impy parked beside a Lincoln

Nyuk

Still
The Vibe search continues

P

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
21 - 40 of 1293 Posts