Impala Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chevy Impala SS Forum's Garage is officially up and running. The Garage allows members to upload pictures and information about their vehicles. To visit the Garage and start uploading your pictures and information, click on the Garage link on the navigation bar.

Please post on this thread with questions and bugs.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the compliment Stewart. I'm still working on the new header in my spare time. It should be done soon, haven't had much extra time, plus I am still learning photoshop. Also good impalas from 70 - 85 are hard to find =(

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When uploading pictures to the Garage, they are automatically resized to best fit to screen. I increased the demensions of the resized image to allow a maximum width of 700 and/or maximum height of 700. They will still fit well in a screen a running a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher, but previously uploaded images cannot be converted and will stay their current size.

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Richard if we delete and then re-upload our pictures will that change the viewing of them to the larger size?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Richard if we delete and then re-upload our pictures will that change the viewing of them to the larger size?
Yeah it would. I'm currently working on trying to figure out why the Lightbox system is not working (pop up view) Although I will be updating the Garage to the latest version pretty soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just curious Richard, but could you add features to do a write up on each mod and the money spent, similar to www.9c1.net ? I thought that was sorta useful to keep track of my spending but I almost never go on that site anymore as I don't have a 9C1 now. I'm scared to see how much I put into the SS...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curious Richard, but could you add features to do a write up on each mod and the money spent, similar to www.9c1.net ? I thought that was sorta useful to keep track of my spending but I almost never go on that site anymore as I don't have a 9C1 now. I'm scared to see how much I put into the SS...
I wish I could. Unfortunately that gallery was made for IPB and no one has ported it over to work on vBulletin, although there are many people that would like it, but no one skilled enough thats willing to port it over. I could make a recommendation to the created of vBPicGallery (gallery we use) if something similar could be added.

But in the mean time you could use BB code to customize your text area however you want. You don't have to stay with the default input fields. After you save your Garage for the first time, you can go back and edit the whole thing without having to stay to the default input fields.

·
Registered
160 Posts
HOW do i get the "view my garage ..." link to show up in my profile when i post ???

-ALF out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts