Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 386 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Lol, Scotty, for now the Impala with paper tags scream drug dealer.

First mod will probably be tint. I have to say, the champagne color is REALLY growing on me. I was very hesitant to pull the trigger Saturday, but I did. Went and picked it up today and couldn't be happier with it! Updates to come soon, more pics here shortly.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Just tell em you stole grandpa's car... They'll believe you :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
More shots :)

Attachments

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Trader!! So you ditched the 7th gen?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
After all it was a chick car...

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Lol, Scotty, for now the Impala with paper tags scream drug dealer.

First mod will probably be tint. I have to say, the champagne color is REALLY growing on me. I was very hesitant to pull the trigger Saturday, but I did. Went and picked it up today and couldn't be happier with it! Updates to come soon, more pics here shortly.
Superior tint across from the fairgrounds in Milwaukee. They did my Buick. Absolutely epic shop. I have brought all my cars there, as well as dozens of friends from across the border of both IL and IN that I know continue to go there. Awesome work.

·
Super Moderator
18,441 Posts
Congrats Matt! Excellent choice! I like the color too...:beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Wow. That's a shocker. I like it .. Def needs tints and depots.
Hence: You ditched it :eek:k3: Sold it or gave it to her?
Congrats on the new buy matt. Welcome to the forum and great pics. Also welcome to the 8th gens!!!!!!!
Superior tint across from the fairgrounds in Milwaukee. They did my Buick. Absolutely epic shop. I have brought all my cars there, as well as dozens of friends from across the border of both IL and IN that I know continue to go there. Awesome work.
Definitely not a let down, nice car man congrats!
Congrats Matt! Excellent choice! I like the color too...:beer:
Thanks, guys!

It's going to take some adjusting with the 8th gen. It feels a little bit smaller inside and the mirrors are smaller, but the ride and features are worlds better and the trunk is even more massive than the 03.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

I was going to wait til Thursday for the GM auction to get a white one, but the price on this was too good. The color is definitely growing on me.

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Good that the color is growing on you. I despise gold cars. It just screams grandpamobile to me :lol:

21 - 40 of 386 Posts