·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Welcome! Looks good :eek:k3:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I plan to commit to the colors and actually paint everything. I also have a side exit exhaust that sounds mean as hell, people say it sounds like a v8, and its fun to see peoples faces when i rip by lol

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Hey what does the title of this thread mean?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I'm used to Facebook, where you're added into groups. I know I've been on here for a while, but I havent posted anything, and i just finished my dip, so i figured id make a post

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Ahh.....I don't do Facebook. Thank you for the explanation. Everybody else seemed to understand. Lol

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Ahh.....I don't do Facebook. Thank you for the explanation. Everybody else seemed to understand. Lol
Don't worry - you are not the only one - I was wondering what the hell it meant too (I don't do Facebook either - or Twitter - or Instagram - or any of that new-fangled, get-yourself-in-trouble, who-really-cares-what-you-are-doing, social-media "stuff"!!). :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Don't worry - you are not the only one - I was wondering what the hell it meant too (I don't do Facebook either - or Twitter - or Instagram - or any of that new-fangled, get-yourself-in-trouble, who-really-cares-what-you-are-doing, social-media "stuff"!!). :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm solidly in the age group that are the main users of "social media," and while I have a facebook, I don't really use it. No twitter, IG, or anything else. IF is my social media :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
DO IT! :eek:k3:

And post plenty of pics

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
:eek:k3:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I couldn't agree more, it's just a matter of finding the time to take the dip off, prep, mask, and paint everything. I'm not looking forward to that lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts