Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the Impala's and a Caprice I found entered along with mine on this car show:

And mine of course:

And one Caprice:

In all 7 Impala's won awards, some third places and a few first place. I am sorry but I do not know if the Caprice won an award or not.

I was actually shocked to find that mine had won third place in the division I entered which was 70-90 Modified. I preregistered BEFORE my car was even back from the paint shop and today learned more about how to choose which division to enter in. Needless to say my paint and interior are modified but not the power train just yet anyway.

Here is a pic of the award my car recieved:

Pic of my GM manuals and test equipment along with my matching fire extinguisher:

And a shot of the dash display I made last night along with the dash card for the show judges:

I am still shocked and surprised that my car won, don't get me wrong I enjoy the fact it did, but seriously I was not expecting it to, just wanted to share with other car enthusiasts what I have done and plan on doing to this car.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats on the win! I stopped entering car shows when my car looked nice because I kept getting grouped with heavily modified vettes!

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the win! I stopped entering car shows when my car looked nice because I kept getting grouped with heavily modified vettes!
That is sad. Down here the Vettes are entered into their own category. One of the guys whom I met of the local club said that with most cars you can choose which category you want but not with the Vettes. He had a all original 90 C4 in red Vette.

Side note I wished I had spotted and gotten a pic of a Holden Chevrolet they had in the show.

Here is the only VW Beetle V-8 RWD Rat Rod I have ever seen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts