Impala Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I will probably run at esta too. New York International Raceway in Leicester right outside of Rochester is so much better. It's like $13 to race for 4 hours under the lights on Friday nights and with the gas mileage our cars get on the highway it so worth the trip. Any of you guys are welcome to join us. If you are traveling from Syracuse out we could meet up and go together. Just let me know.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ok guys I've got some cool news. I have been in contact with dealer for trifecta tune that is going meet at the track in Rochester and we are going to test and tune my car. The good thing is that trifecta supports every Impala on this thread. He offered to tune who comes with me as a group buy. If any one is interested either respond on this thread or pm me. Curt I hope you go and want to have your car tune because they have a nasty tune for the SS's plus the gentleman I'm talking about lives in Rochester so any updates like more mods he is right there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Also sonjaab ESTA is not that good of a track I've run there many times and at the end of quater mile it feels like a bunch of speed bumps. That is not fun at 120mph+ lol. I know my Impala can't do that but my Grand National did and it was actually scary.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I won't be there cuz its tourist $eason in Alex Bay and gotta work but
my bud will be there selling my lot of NOS 73-77 Cutlass parts, odd
engine parts and other goodies..................

Have fun and don't DROOL too much!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I saw a newer LTZ by Denny's on 7th North. Personalized plate said something about Italia. Any of you guys? Charcoal gray was the color.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts