Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
I was woundering if any one could give me the specificss of the '67 impala on Supernatural.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The main stunt car has an Edelbrock carburated 427 with (don't quote me on this - I may not remember right) a 350 transmission and custom exhaust. They've also added full skid plates underneath and double brakes to control the front and rear separately. There are four drivable cars in all, but this one has the most modifications. All the Impalas had the black side-markers replaced with white light-markers. The spotlights mounted on the a-pillars until episode 3x10 were from the Biscayne police model. If you have more specific questions, I might be able to find out for you.

hey,
I was woundering if any one could give me the specificss of the '67 impala on Supernatural.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The dad's (John) car he originally bought was a 67 Impala 4dr 327 4bbl (same as mine :) ), but in the season three special features it says that all the cars have 350's in them (although i've heard lots of rumours about the stunt car that blacklid described) but the car they drive sounds too deep, in my opinion, for a 350, which would render it a 427, or audio modified. Any specific questions or updates, please PM me :)

Jake

·
Registered
15 Posts
re; Supernatural 67 impala

Hi, new to the forum, and new to classic Impala ownership. My wife is interested in figuring out the tire and wheel combination on the Supernatural 67, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts