Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It Has 40,000 Miles Its All Stock
How Much Would It Be Total To Supercharge My Range Is Around $6,000.

How Much Hp Would I Be Pushin?

What Would The 0-60 Be?

·
Registered
14 Posts
It Has 40,000 Miles Its All Stock
How Much Would It Be Total To Supercharge My Range Is Around $6,000.

How Much Hp Would I Be Pushin?

What Would The 0-60 Be?
We have a complete Procharger Kit on sale for $4995, which includes a fuel pump and 30lb injectors (sold seperately $430 value) included for the month of March... This is a P1-SC head unit @5-6lbs which will give you 35-40% gains on your stock motor.
We make these kits in house and turn around time is usually 2 weeks.
Local tuning and install available otherwise you will need to have it tuned in your area.

Give me a call,
702-499-1222

Sincerely,
Karl
NRP

As far as 0-60? depends on your converter, gears, tires etc.

·
Registered
574 Posts
We have a complete Procharger Kit on sale for $4995, which includes a fuel pump and 30lb injectors (sold seperately $430 value) included for the month of March... This is a P1-SC head unit @5-6lbs which will give you 35-40% gains on your stock motor.
We make these kits in house and turn around time is usually 2 weeks.
Local tuning and install available otherwise you will need to have it tuned in your area.

Give me a call,
702-499-1222

Sincerely,
Karl
NRP

As far as 0-60? depends on your converter, gears, tires etc.
That is a pretty good deal...

·
Registered
6 Posts
boost+ stock LT1 = death... the stock guts dont take to boost very well, but his price on that procharger kit is prety good... just run like a 4.5 pulley (4.5 inch) itll make like 4-5psi if that, but youll see a signifiant power increase, for 6K get some nice ported aluminum heads a fat nasty cam that match them change out your rods and pistons then boost it up ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Uhhh. This thread is 19 mos old and OP never came back to it..... Just saying......

·
Registered
6 Posts
hahaha didnt even look at the dates lol it was near the top of the FI section and i have alot of experience with nitrous and supercharged LT1s so i figured id lend some advice. oh and ding 1 more post ;) HAHA!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Ding Ding. +1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts